We are recruiting for Assistant Editors to join our content team to support the commissioning and creation of high-quality content for our brands across all its existing multi-media platforms (print, digital, live), as well as create new content products to drive new subscribers, increase reader engagement and generate revenue growth.
- Support the delivery of content for the brand across all channels and targeting the appropriate to the audience – including website, email, print, video, podcast, and webinar.
- Research and write and/ or Commission authors/ industry experts to produce articles and features for the title via interviews, telephone, and email, to grow and develop the brand.
- Network and build relationships with industry contacts and experts
- Produce news, features and articles for digital platforms
- Support with the development and creation of podcasts
- Support with the production of webinars
- Research the industry to support the development of event and live activities that include roundtables, industry briefings, networking events, conferences
- Support with the creation of the content calendar incorporating new print, digital and live content products
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required.
- Prior experience within a B2B content environment
- Degree in a journalism, communications or a related field, or related work experience.
- Strong proofing / subbing skills /attention to detail.
- Highly organized and able to prioritise to evolving business needs
- Attention to detail, flexible and the ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Interpersonal skills to enable collaborative teamwork
- Clear and confident communicator (both written and oral)
- Analytical with a proven track record of research and development
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office is essential, including Word and Excel. Adobe creative packages would be advantageous but not essential.
We are committed to ensuring everyone feels included, valued and appreciated and we offer a supportive, flexible working environment, amazing opportunities for personal and professional development.
Other benefits also include:
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Benefits platform with discounts, wellness and engagement tools
- Christmas closure
- Company events
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org