We are recruiting for Assistant Editors to join our content team to support the commissioning and creation of high-quality content for our brands across all its existing multi-media platforms (print, digital, live), as well as create new content products to drive new subscribers, increase reader engagement and generate revenue growth.
- Support the delivery of content for the brand across all channels and targeting the appropriate to the audience – including website, email, print, video, podcast, and webinar.
- Research and write and/ or Commission authors/ industry experts to produce articles and features for the title via interviews, telephone, and email, to grow and develop the brand.
- Network and build relationships with industry contacts and experts
- Produce news, features and articles for digital platforms
- Support with the development and creation of podcasts
- Support with the production of webinars
- Research the industry to support the development of event and live activities that include roundtables, industry briefings, networking events, conferences
- Support with the creation of the content calendar incorporating new print, digital and live content products
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required.
- Prior experience as a B2B Editor or Journalist
- Degree in a journalism, communications or a related field, or related work experience.
- Strong proofing / subbing skills /attention to detail.
- Highly organized and able to prioritise to evolving business needs
- Attention to detail, flexible and the ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Interpersonal skills to enable collaborative teamwork
- Clear and confident communicator (both written and oral)
- Analytical with a proven track record of research and development
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent IT skills – Microsoft Office is essential, including Word and Excel. Adobe creative packages would be advantageous but not essential.
Due to the COVID pandemic the company is currently operating a work from home arrangement. We do offer a hybrid/ flexible working policy however, it will be necessary that applicants can commute and attend the office based in Brasted, Kent.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, email@example.com