Due to expansion, we are recruiting for an Audience CRM Strategy Manager to work closely with the Audience Development Director to devise and deliver the audience development and engagement strategy across direct marketing channels for all brands, with a key focus on email and print channels.
The CRM Strategy Manager will work across all Russell Publishing’s brands to deliver engaging and relevant CRM programmes.
It will be essential to be self-motivated, driven with initiative, ability to apply strategies to deliver results, whilst demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to the fulfil the needs of the business.
- Design, develop, and embed customer journeys to achieve business goals including addressable audience growth, subscriber satisfaction, and increasing lifetime value
- Test, check, and adjust new techniques and regularly update stakeholders with results, findings and key learnings (positive and negative) to build a data-driven culture
- Work closely with the Audience team and other colleagues to build personas and groups for targeting, and find innovative solutions to utilise data effectively
- Establish a framework to govern CRM activity across the company and to make the best use of finite resources and demonstrate how the activity delivers business goals
- Ability to set, define, rollout and report on key metrics to track campaign performance for all activities
- Develop a coherent cross-functional strategy for audience development across all touchpoints for all brands. Key partners will include Marketing, Editorial, Sales, and IT teams
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- At least 3 years’ experience at CRM Manager level or equivalent within a media company or similar environment
- Proven track record of success in implementing integrated customer journeys and managing CRM technology
- An excellent understanding of both the theory and the practice of CRM and email marketing
- Know how to optimise customer journeys and fix broken journeys
- Create and maintain reporting/dashboards to provide key metrics to stakeholders
- Technically astute and able to learn our Marketing Technology stack
- Advanced understanding of legislation including GDPR and compliance relating to audience acquisition and marketing
We are committed to ensuring everyone feels included, valued and appreciated and we offer a supportive, flexible working environment, amazing opportunities for personal and professional development.
Other benefits also include
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Benefits platform with discounts, wellness and engagement tools
- Christmas closure
- Company events
We do offer a hybrid/ flexible working policy however, it will be necessary that applicants can commute and attend the office based in Brasted, Kent.
If you would like to apply, please your CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org
#publishing #media #audiencedevelopment #data #membershipandsubscriptions #CRMmanager #audienceanddata