We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team to undertake and champion the marketing activities for the transport brand – Intelligent Transport.
The key aspects of the role will be to:
- Own, manage, develop and implement a dynamic multi-channel digital and offline marketing strategy across the product suite for the brand to achieve key business targets.
- Responsible for the readership marketing function including awareness and audience acquisition for the brand.
- Responsible for the events marketing function including awareness, sponsorship and delegate acquisition for the
- Responsible for the client/product marketing function, including digital and lead generation acquisition for the brand.
- Act as brand champion, ensuring adoption of best practice, cross-promotion and knowledge of the industry over time.
- Track industry and marketing developments, reporting findings to all stakeholders.
- Track and report regularly on campaign results (print, digital, social, PPC/SEO, contras) identifying successes and areas for improvement.
- Manage and track agreed marketing spend for the brand.
- Provide support with the campaign delivery process: pre-order, on order and post campaign.
- Have a consistent oversight of campaign and the stages to ensure a smooth and effective delivery of service to clients.
- Provide vital administrative support.
- Produce and compile campaign activity reports.
- Produce sales collateral including but not limited to case studies, whitepapers and presentations.
- Support the sales team with queries on data look-ups, availability of advertising space, product information and details of the fulfillment process.
- Check and provide information requested from internal teams and external customers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience working within a marketing or a digital team
- A basic understanding of digital systems, best practices and measurement tools
- Experience of marketing campaigns
- Good understanding of how to use and write copy for digital platforms
- Be up-to-date on current trends & cultures both online and offline
- Ability to deliver quality work in a fast paced and high-volume deadline driven environment
- Ability to manage a full campaign from start to finish and able to manage several projects at once under tight deadlines and accommodate rapid changes
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Excellent organisational skills, with flexibility to adapt to changes
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to motivate others in and outside the sales function
- Commercial acumen and business awareness
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong IT skills i.e. MS Office, Workbooks, LinkedIn, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress), Photoshop, Webinar broadcast systems (e.g. GoToWebinar), Email Marketing systems (e.g. Communigator, Campaign Monitor, Adestra, MessageFocus)
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, email@example.com