|Department:||Sales/ Business Development|
|Location:||Brasted, Westerham, Kent|
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to work within our transport division. The ideal candidate will utilise their drive for personal revenue generation to develop new business opportunities whilst also maintaining and developing existing revenues and relationships.
UK and International travel to visit clients and to attend external industry events is required.
- Consultative selling on the telephone and in face-to-face meetings
- Creating new business opportunities and strategic partnerships
- Attend industry-related conferences and events
- Work closely with the marketing team to assist with marketing strategies
- Build a network of contacts
- Keep up to date with industry news, trends and developments
- Meeting KPIs and targets
Key skills and experience:
- 3 years + proven track record in sponsorship sales with B2B media and events
- Ability to create engaging and effective sales pitches
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration, interpersonal and organisational skills
- A self-motivated team player
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, email@example.com