|Department:||Sales/ Business Development|
|Location:||Russell Publishing operates a hybrid working policy, with the ability to work from home up to 3 days per week.|
Our office is located in Brasted, Kent.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Professional to work within our transport division. The ideal candidate will utilise their drive for personal revenue generation to develop new business opportunities whilst also maintaining and developing existing revenues and relationships.
UK and International travel to visit clients and to attend external industry events is required.
- Consultative selling on the telephone and in face-to-face meetings
- Creating new business opportunities and strategic partnerships
- Attend industry-related conferences and events
- Work closely with the marketing team to assist with marketing strategies
- Build a network of contacts
- Keep up to date with industry news, trends and developments
- Meeting KPIs and targets
Key skills and experience:
- 2 years + proven track record in sponsorship sales with B2B media and events
- Ability to create engaging and effective sales pitches
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration, interpersonal and organisational skills
- A self-motivated team player
We are committed to ensuring everyone feels included, valued and appreciated and we offer a supportive, flexible working environment, amazing opportunities for personal and professional development.
Other benefits also include:
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Benefits platform with discounts, wellness and engagement tools
- Christmas closure
- Company events
We offer a hybrid/ flexible working policy however, it will be necessary that applicants can commute and attend the office based in Brasted, Kent.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org