|Department:||Campaign Delivery Team (Marketing)|
|Location:||Brasted, Westerham, Kent|
Russell Publishing is looking for a self-motivated and organised Coordinator to support and work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams with the fulfillment process of client campaigns for both print and digital products, undertaking client and sales order administration.
Applicants must have a strong administration background and can demonstrate a professional level of interaction with multinational organisations.
Knowledge of marketing language and previous use of Adobe software products would be advantageous.
- Provide support with the campaign delivery process: pre-order, on order and post campaign.
- Have a consistent oversight of campaign and the stages to ensure a smooth and effective delivery of service to clients.
- Provide vital administrative support.
- Produce and compile campaign activity reports.
- Produce sales collateral including but not limited to case studies, whitepapers and presentations.
- Support the sales team with queries on data look-ups, availability of advertising space, product information and details of the fulfillment process.
- Check and provide information requested from internal teams and external customers.
- Excellent Communication (written & verbal) – accuracy and professional.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills – Word and Excel.
- Understanding of CRM systems.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Accurate data and information processing.
- Demonstrable professional level of interaction with multinational organisations.
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org