An opportunity has arisen to join our Client Services team due to growth in client numbers and campaign volumes. We are looking for Client Service Executives to work closely with our clients and internal teams to support the ongoing administration and ensure effective delivery of client campaigns.
The successful applicant should have 2 years’ experience working in customer services, ad operations or a customer facing administrative environment.
The role requires strong communication, customer service and relationship building skills along with the ability to process large campaign order volumes and data, quickly and accurately.
The successful applicant will need to have excellent knowledge in Microsoft excel and word. Additional knowledge of CRMs/ database systems and adobe products will be advantageous.
- To support the ongoing administration of client campaigns, dealing with any associated queries from clients, agencies, and internal stakeholders.
- Processing of all sales orders accurately and efficiently using the in-house systems and CRM to ensure campaign deadlines are met.
- To ensure timely acquisition of all print and digital campaign collateral, assets and materials liaising with content, production, sales and marketing.
- Production of reports including analysis on campaign results for all digital media offerings.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in customer services, ad operations or a customer facing administrative environment.
- Experience of client services and account management processes.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills with flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Strong Excel skills including the ability to produce reports.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships.
We are committed to ensuring everyone feels included, valued and appreciated and we offer a supportive, flexible working environment, amazing opportunities for personal and professional development.
Other benefits also include:
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Benefits platform with discounts, wellness and engagement tools
- Christmas closure
- Company events
We offer a hybrid/ flexible working policy however, it will be necessary that applicants can commute and attend the office based in Brasted, Kent.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org