An exciting opportunity has arisen to join and manage a new function within Russell Publishing, our Client Services team has been created due to growth in client numbers and campaign volumes. We are looking for a Client Services Manager to manage the Client Services team and work closely with our clients and internal teams to manage and support the ongoing administration and ensure effective delivery of client campaigns.
The successful applicant should have 5 years’ experience working in customer services, ad operations or a customer facing administrative environment and a minimum 2 year’s management experience.
The role and function of the team requires strong communication, customer service and relationship building skills along with the ability to process large campaign order volumes and data, quickly and accurately.
The successful applicant will need to have excellent knowledge in Microsoft excel and word. Additional knowledge of CRMs/ database systems and adobe products will be advantageous.
- Management responsibility for all members of the Client Services Team including conducting performance reviews, implementing Individual Development Plans and the setting and monitoring of KPIs.
- To lead, manage and support the ongoing administration of client campaigns, dealing with any associated queries from clients, agencies, and internal stakeholders.
- Processing of all sales orders accurately and efficiently using the in-house systems and CRM to ensure campaign deadlines are met.
- To ensure timely acquisition of all print and digital campaign collateral, assets and materials liaising with content, production, sales and marketing.
- Production of reports including analysis on campaign results for all digital media offerings.
- Drive efficiencies relating to order processing, fulfilment, liaison and invoicing information.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in customer services, ad operations or a customer facing administrative environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ management experience
- Experience of client services and account management processes preferably in the B2B Media Sector.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational and planning skills with flexibility to adapt to changes.
- Strong Excel skills including the ability to produce reports.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships.
Due to the COVID pandemic the company is currently operating a work from home arrangement. We do offer a flexible working policy however it will be necessary that applicants can commute and attend the office based in Brasted, Kent.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org