|Type:||Full Time or Part Time|
|Location:||Brasted, Westerham, Kent|
Russell Publishing is a dynamic, independent media company providing informative insights to the industries we serve across our print, digital and live event platforms.
We have an opportunity for a driven Conference Producer to join the business and work towards he success of our B2B events. The role will be focused on researching and writing engaging topical agendas for international transport events. The ideal candidate will have experience in researching, producing and sourcing speakers for both our conferences and webinars or a similar role. Exploring new opportunities, driving innovation and project managing the event from concept to onsite completion.
This role offers autonomy for someone who is creative, self-driven and can show good initiative. You will be required to attend both Russell Publishing and industry events (UK and internationally), network with industry experts to develop an event that delivers growth and is sustainable year on year.
If you are looking for a fast-paced role within a friendly team, then please send us your CV.
- Market research – to understand key trends and topics
- Identifying, networking and building relationships with industry leaders undertaking telephone interviews and face-to-face meetings
- Attract and secure leading industry speakers
- Competitor research, highlighting strengths and weaknesses
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Content to provide the best pre-event and onsite experience
- Identify commercial opportunities for events
- Write sales and marking conference briefs and shape the event strategy to ensure targets are achieved.
- Work closely with all stakeholders within the events team.
- Maintain all contacts, activities and data is recorded correctly within the CRM.
- Keep up to date with industry news, trends and developments.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 1.5 years’ experience in B2B event production
- Proven experience in a B2B events environment
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Confident speaking to senior executives
- Research and analytical skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proactive nature and show initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent administration, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently but also be part of a wider team
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, email@example.com