|Salary Range:||£35,000 – 45,000 (Full Time)|
|Location:||Russell Publishing operates a hybrid working policy with the ability to work from home up to 3 days per week.|
Our office is located in Brasted, Kent.
Due to expansion, we are recruiting for an Audience Data Analyst to work closely with the Audience Development Director to deliver actionable data and analysis to key stakeholders by devising a cohesive programme of measurement across all audience touchpoints. The Audience Data Analyst will be a champion in our transformation to a data-driven company, having the ability to view the data with an editorial focus and support our commercial decision-making.
The primary objectives of the role will be to provide analysis from reader data sets, understand how readers are interacting with our products and marketing communications. This will support the CRM Strategy Manager to optimise customer journeys, and Marketing/ Content teams to understand success, failure, trends, and opportunities.
It will be essential to be self-motivated, driven with initiative, have the ability to apply strategies to deliver results, whilst demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to the fulfil the needs of the business.
- Be the subject matter expert for data analysis across all Russell Publishing brands, focusing on creating a robust and reliable data set that enables integrity in analysis and reporting
- Develop a data analysis roadmap, aligning key milestones with business needs to achieve buy-in and demonstrate tangible value creation
- Work with the CRM Strategy Manager, Insight Manager, and Data Team to ‘translate’ data into compelling stories for our internal audiences
- Analyse, interpret and use data from our marketing and sales channels to enable data-driven campaigns
- Work with brands to help set and track performance KPI’s to meet our strategic aims
- Be a data champion within the company, encouraging others to be better informed using data
- Take user feedback to continuously improve reporting and analysis, and maintain confidence in the data
- Support the development of cross-functional strategy for audience development across all touchpoints for all brands. Key partners will include Marketing, Editorial, Sales, and IT teams
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required.
Key Skills & Requirements:
- At least 2 years’ experience in data analytics and creating a data-driven culture within an organisation
- Experienced in working with multiple large data sets from disparate systems
- An excellent understanding of both the theory and the practice of CRM and email marketing
- Know how to optimise customer journeys and fix broken journeys
- Technically astute and able to learn our Marketing Technology stack
- A balance between technical data building skills and data analysis presentation/ translation skills
- A confident level of proficiency with PowerBI, and how to build the requisite data sets to power it – including through ETL processes
- Proven track record of success designing, building and implementing dashboards, preferably using PowerBI
- Advanced understanding of legislation including GDPR and compliance relating to audience acquisition and marketing
We are committed to ensuring everyone feels included, valued and appreciated and we offer a supportive, flexible working environment, amazing opportunities for personal and professional development.
Other benefits also include
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Benefits platform with discounts, wellness and engagement tools
- Christmas closure
- Company events
We offer a hybrid/ flexible working policy however, it will be necessary that applicants can commute and attend the office based in Brasted, Kent.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org
#publishing #media #audiencedevelopment #dataanalyst #data #dataanalytics #audienceanddata