|Type:||Full Time/ Part Time|
|Location:||Brasted, Westerham, Kent|
We are looking for experienced Delegate Sales Executives to work within our Audience Development team. The ideal candidate will utilise their networking skills to attract delegates to our B2B industry events within the food and transport industries.
UK and International travel to visit clients and to attend external industry events is required.
- Consultative selling on the telephone
- Researching new leads and target markets
- Attend industry-related conferences and events
- Work closely with the internal departments to assist with marketing and data strategies
- Build a network of contacts
- Keep up to date with industry news, trends and developments
- Meeting KPIs and targets
- Undertaking research through Social Media, LinkedIn and other online channels to build a comprehensive sales pipeline. Using our CRM system to enhance existing relationships and develop new ones
Key skills and experience:
- 2 years + proven track record in B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent administration, interpersonal and organisational skills
- A self-motivated team player
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org