|Type:||Full Time/ Part Time|
|Location:||Brasted, Westerham, Kent|
Russell Publishing is looking for determined, driven and highly organised telesales people to join the team to support the success of the B2B conferences held within the Science and Transport sector.
The delegates sales team are responsible for generating sales and bookings for established B2B industry events, through cold-calling, follow up of in-coming leads and researching potential new opportunities. Connecting and building effective relationships with the top third of the management pyramid including C-suite/ senior level directors.
Applicants must be extremely self-motivated and able to keep track of their prospects using an accurate forecast. Both written and verbal communications skills are essential.
UK and International travel to visit clients and to attend external industry events is required.
- Generating revenue, meeting KPIs and targets.
- Networking and building relationships with clients.
- Undertaking research through Social Media, LinkedIn and other online channels to build a comprehensive sales pipeline. Using our CRM system to enhance existing relationships and develop new ones.
- Maintaining and growing your knowledge of your market, clients and developments in the market sector.
- Relevant B2B sales experience.
- Excellent networking, communication and negotiation skills are essential to the role.
- A creative approach with the ability to research and source your own leads.
- Pro-active and driven by success, individually and as a team.
- Resilient and able to thrive in a pressured environment.
- Exceptional administration, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A quick learner with intellectual curiosity and can understand different markets and subject matter quickly.
- Knowledge of either the Science or Transport industry is not essential but would be advantageous.
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, email@example.com