|Department:||Audience Development (Sales)|
|Location:||Brasted, Westerham, Kent|
We are looking for a Delegate Sales Manager to drive our Audience Development activity for our B2B Transport and Food events. The ideal candidate will be able to encourage and motivate the team whilst ensuring they meet their own personal targets for revenue, volumes and quality of audience for each event.
You will be required to attend both Russell Publishing and industry events (UK and Internationally).
If you are looking for a fast-paced role within a friendly team, then please send us your CV.
- Pro-actively and enthusiastically develop new business through telephone calls and other media/ networking tools.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential new clients by undertaking appropriate research
- Gain a sound understanding of the event core subject matter and provide insight and market feedback to the wider event team; research current and upcoming industry events
- Follow up on marketing efforts to convert prospects into attendees
- Attendance at relevant exhibitions/conferences with international travel as required
- On-site duties at the event(s) as required
- Ensure the team are effectively utilising the CRM to capture accurate data and managing team reports on the CRM
- Understanding the performance and what the potential performance will be through individual revenue forecasting
- Influencing the strategic direction of the event campaign with your market experience, knowledge and business acumen
- Motivating and leading a positive and professional team culture
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years’ delegate sales experience
- Enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ attitude with the ability to work on own initiative
- A proven track record of achieving targets
- Resilient and able to thrive in a pressured environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A quick learner with the intellectual curiosity to comprehend different markets and subject matter
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with others in and outside the sales function
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org