To support the continued growth of the company, we are recruiting for a new role within our finance team for a Finance Supervisor to work closely with the Head of Finance. The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day Finance Operations by leading, supervising, and developing the finance team across a range of regular senior accounting tasks and management reporting.
Our Finance team are responsible for processing all financial transactions including sales and purchase ledgers, credit control and reporting.
The successful applicant will ideally be part or fully CIMA/ACCA qualified with more than 5 years’ experience working in a bookkeeping or accountancy role. The role and function of the team requires strong communication, customer service and relationship building skills along with the ability to process quickly and accurately.
If you are self-motivated, driven with initiative, whilst demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to the fulfil the needs of the business…. Please introduce yourself – we look forward to discussing our opportunity with you.
- AAT qualified and/or part CIMA/ACCA qualified with at least 5 years’ experience of bookkeeping and accountancy
- Overseeing sales ledger, purchase ledger and credit control processing
- Processing monthly journals (income and expense accruals, prepayment and deferred income)
- Balancing trial balances and reconcile with complex analysis
- Financial month end reports (such as liquidity; P+L, ratios)
- Reconciliation of bank statements within accounting system
- Control of credit card expenditure
- Support monthly payroll journals
- UK VAT return and liaise with VAT agent in respect of EU VAT registrations
- Cost allocation analysis & control
- Part CIMA/ACCA qualified
- At least 5 years’ experience of bookkeeping and accountancy
- Competent in finance systems/software and proficient in Excel
- Experience of Cost & Revenue allocation
- Experience on General Ledger journals and Trial Balance reconciliation
- Excellent IT skills with a strong track record of change management and process improvement
We are committed to ensuring everyone feels included, valued and appreciated and we offer a supportive, flexible working environment, amazing opportunities for personal and professional development.
Other benefits also include:
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Benefits platform with discounts, wellness and engagement tools
- Christmas closure
- Company events
If you would like to apply, please your CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, email@example.com
#publishing #media #jobs #financejobs #financesupervisorjob #financecareer