We are looking for an inspiring marketing leader with strong commercial acumen to elevate the department’s capabilities whilst helping to ensure the overall business objectives are achieved. The new marketing director will work closely with the Senior Executive Team to develop and drive the over-arching marketing strategy and ensure its successful implementation by the team.
The successful applicant should have 15 years’ experience in marketing within a commercial environment with a proven track record of success and at least 5 years’ experience within the media sector.
- Setting strategic direction for the marketing team, including setting KPIs across brands, brand direction, management of relevant systems in terms of marketing activity and implementation of best practice marketing.
- Grow and enhance international brand reach, presence and engagement.
- Review and manage marketing initiatives to create demand generation and user acquisition strategies for both client and brand campaigns.
- Overseeing suite of reporting metrics to measure and monitor effectiveness and progress towards objectives.
- Mapping of all processes in marketing to drive best practice and innovative deployment of new systems where appropriate liaising with key stakeholders.
- Develop testing and trialling of new marketing initiatives to achieve objectives and optimise budgets.
- Lead, manage and develop all members of the marketing team.
- Performance management and development of IDP’s for all team members.
- Help the team to analyse and test campaign performance with the objective of increasing engagement through continual improvement to gain a deeper understanding of both client and audience needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field; MBA or Post Graduate Qualification in Marketing.
- 15+ years’ experience in marketing within a commercial environment with a proven track record of success and at least 5 years’ experience within the media sector.
- Experience in people management and creating a high-performance team, providing mentoring and training (or training recommendations) to ensure that all team members progress towards their Individual Development Plans.
- Advanced understanding of legislation including GDPR and compliance relating to marketing and use of information.
- Experience across the full marketing mix (including all digital channels) and in directing and managing integrated marketing planning, execution and measurement.
- Dynamic, energetic and engaging, with a drive to succeed.
- Leadership skills with the ability to motivate and empower.
- Highly proficient in applied marketing techniques with sound knowledge of latest marketing systems and technology.
- Highly competent in all areas of digital marketing including social and content marketing.
Due to the COVID pandemic the company is currently operating a work from home arrangement. We do offer a flexible working policy however it will be necessary that applicants can commute and attend the office based in Brasted, Kent.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, email@example.com