We are seeking a hands-on Marketing Manager to join our exciting B2B brand – New Food, which for over two decades has been the prominent thought leadership platform for the food and beverage industry. The successful candidate will lead and manage the marketing for the New Food brand including the highly successful Food Integrity event, working across the brand with its variety of multimedia content including the bi-monthly print and digital magazine, webinars, website and online profile, podcasts and videos. We are looking for an accomplished marketer with a track record of delivering highly integrated and optimised marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix to continue the development and success of New Food.
Applicants should have at least 2 years’ experience at Marketing Manager level or similar within a commercial environment, ideally with events experience and people management. B2B media experience desirable but not essential.
- Develop and implement a multi-channel digital and offline marketing strategy across the product suite to promote the brand.
- Readership and audience acquisition marketing.
- Events marketing including awareness, sponsorship and delegate acquisition for the brand.
- Full management of client/ product marketing function, including digital and lead generation acquisition for the brand.
- Act as brand champion, ensuring adoption of best practice, cross-promotion and knowledge of the industry over time.
- Track industry and marketing developments, reporting findings to all stakeholders.
- Track and report regularly on campaign results (print, digital, social, PPC/SEO, contras) identifying successes and areas for improvement.
- Manage and track agreed marketing spend for the brand.
- Support with the production of collateral including media planners, reports and surveys.
Key Skills/ Requirements:
- 2 years’ experience at Marketing Manager level or equivalent within B2B media or similar environment
- Proven track record of success with demonstrable metrics for growing brand reach, delivering successful campaigns and achieving key objectives such as revenue targets in a commercial environment
- Experience in people management
- Basic understanding and working knowledge of legislation including GDPR and advertising best practice
- Excellent communication, organisation, and time management skills
- Ability to deliver quality work in a fast paced and high-volume deadline driven environment
- Ability to manage a full campaign from start to finish and able to manage several projects at once under tight deadlines and accommodate rapid changes
- Excellent IT skills:
- Microsoft Office is essential, including Word and Excel.
- Digital systems including CRM, online marketing tools and social media.
- Adobe creative packages would be advantageous but not essential.
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org