|Location:||Brasted, Westerham, Kent|
The sales team are responsible for identifying and developing strong relationships with new and existing clients to generate revenue through bookings and sales of Russell Publishing’s portfolio of print, digital and event products.
UK and International travel to visit clients and to attend external industry events is required.
- Networking and building relationships with clients.
- Undertaking research and create proposals to meet client requirements.
- Generating revenue, meeting KPIs and targets.
- The ideal applicant will have relevant B2B sales experience across a range of media including print, digital, events and creative solutions.
- Excellent networking, communication and negotiation skills are essential to the role.
- The candidate must be extremely pro-active and driven by success, individually and as a team.
- Resilient and able to thrive in a pressured environment.
- Knowledge of either the Science or Transport industry is not essential but would be advantageous.
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org