An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Russell Publishing, we are looking for a Middleweight Multimedia Designer to work across multiple brands. Our studio is busy and has a varied workload across both digital and print media.
The successful applicant should have 2-3 years’ experience working in a studio or as an in-house designer. The role requires a multi-disciplinary skillset and applicants need to be self-motivated and confident in a variety of design software to support and work closely with the Production, Marketing and Events teams with innovative design projects – images, documents and templates for use in both print and digital media.
The successful applicant will be well versed in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign with at least a working knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro. Additional video production software knowledge and photography skills will be advantageous.
Applicants must have a great working knowledge of the Adobe design products.
- Manage and support various design projects.
- Design and production of print adverts, website banners, buttons, icons, videos, infographics, email collateral, brochures, programmes, floor plans, flyers, letters, website & App artwork, event signage, media planners, charts, reports & presentations and any other collateral as required
- Maintain brand style and consistency throughout work.
- Graphic design or digital design degree or equivalent.
- Ability to understand and interpret design briefs.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams.
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org