We are looking for an innovative Editor to commission and curate high quality content for the New Food Magazine brand across all its existing multi-media platforms (print, digital, live), as well as create new content products to drive new subscribers, increase reader engagement and generate revenue growth.
The Editor will work closely with the Head of Content to develop and drive the content strategy for the brand to meeting and align with Russell Publishing’s strategy.
The successful applicant should have a minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in a B2B multi-media content environment.
- Work with the Head of Content to agree strategic direction for the brand, including setting KPIs and brand direction.
- Responsible for delivering content for the brands across all channels and targeting the appropriate to the audience – including website, email, print, video, podcast and webinar.
- Research and write and/ or Commission authors/ industry experts to produce articles and features for the title via interviews, telephone and email, to grow and develop the brand.
- Identify and attend relevant industry events/exhibitions and meetings in the UK and worldwide.
- Forward plan each year’s issues considering market trends.
- Identify future markets and new products with editorial & commercial potential.
- Manage strategic partnerships with third parties in print and multimedia journalism.
- Ensure copy delivered is cleared for press and working closely with the production team.
- Lead, manage and develop of Assistant Editors and Editorial Assistants.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required.
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a B2B multimedia content environment with evidence of commercial acumen
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a B2B Editor or journalist
- Dynamic, energetic and engaging, with a drive to succeed.
- A strong understanding of WordPress and multi-media editing skills
- Strong planning, project management, organisation and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail, flexible and the ability to work under pressure to meet targets
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Clear and confident communicator (both written and oral)
We are committed to ensuring everyone feels included, valued and appreciated and we offer a supportive, flexible working environment, amazing opportunities for personal and professional development.
Other benefits also include:
- Hybrid working (2 days in the office)
- Pension contribution
- Free car parking
- Benefits platform with discounts, wellness and engagement tools
- Christmas closure
- Company events
Due to the nature of our location, applicants will require their own vehicle to travel to work.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV and salary expectations to Nicola Gilmore, firstname.lastname@example.org
#publishing #media #content #contentstrategy #journalism #events #multimedia #editor #editorjob #mediajobs