Russell Publishing is looking for a self-motivated and organised Marketing Assistant to support and work closely with the Marketing and Sales teams. The role will be supporting with the fulfilment of client campaigns for both print and digital products, undertaking client and sales order administration.
Applicants must have a strong administration background.
Knowledge of marketing language and previous use of Adobe software products would be advantageous.
- Provide support with the campaign delivery process: pre-order, on order and post campaign.
- Have a consistent oversight of campaign and the stages to ensure a smooth and effective delivery of service to clients.
- Provide vital administrative support.
- Produce and compile campaign activity reports.
- Produce sales collateral including but not limited to case studies, whitepapers and presentations.
- Support the sales team with queries on data look-ups, availability of advertising space, product information and details of the fulfilment process.
- Check and provide information requested from internal teams and external customers.
- Excellent Communication (written & verbal) – accuracy and professional.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills – Word and Excel.
- Previous use of databases.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Accurate data and information processing.
- Excellent customer service.
Due to the COVID pandemic the company is currently operating a work from home arrangement. We do offer a flexible working policy however it will be necessary that applicants have the ability to commute and attend the office based in Brasted, Kent.
If you would like to apply, please send a covering letter, CV, salary expectations and preferred working pattern/ hours to Nicola Gilmore, email@example.com